Trading System: Forex X Code
- System Type: Trend & Range Scanner
- Delivery: Display on Charts, Mobile Alerts, Desktop Pop-Ups
- Platforms: Only MetaTrader
- Price: $80 (one-time)
Forex X Code Review
Introduction to the Forex X Code System
The system is an MT4 indicator that is designed to identify Trending and Ranging Markets and to provide specific trading suggestions (trading signals). Colorful Lines are indicating the optimal levels of buying and selling Forex Currencies or any other Financial Asset. The system is easy-to-use and it allows trading with just $50 in your account.
Forex X Code is designed to trade all Forex Currency Pairs, Commodities, Stocks, and Bonds. It can trade anything as long as it is available on a MetaTrader Platform.
How does the Forex X Code Works?
The indicator incorporated in the Forex X Code system analyzes continuously the current price action and identifies sideways and flat market trends. The system can trade multiple time frames, M5 to H4 Charts.
Identifying Trending and Ranging Markets –Visual Approach
When the Market is Trending -The system provides signals within a colored line. While, when the market is ranging –The system indicates the trading range in a flat horizontal line.
Using Colored Lines to Define Market Action
□ A blue line is displayed when an uptrend is approaching, which is a signal to buy the market
□ A red line is displayed when a downtrend is approaching, which is a signal to sell the market
□ A horizontal is displayed, when the market is expected to go sideways.
What is Included in the Forex X Code Package?
The Forex X Code includes:
1) The Forex X Code Software
2) Detailed instructions about how to get started
3) Chart Illustrations
Forex X Code Review Pros
1) Forex X code provides specific instructions on when and where you should buy, when and where you should sell, and when you should hold your positions.
2) Easy setup and Easy-to-use, beginners included
3) Forex X Code may trade any Market Conditions (Uptrend, Downtrend or Ranging Markets)
4) May Trade any asset that is included on MT4
5) Forex X Code is designed to deal with the Flat Market Movement Problem
Forex X Code Review Cons
1) Works only with MetaTrader4
2) No Automated-Trading Capabilities
Forex X Code Review Conclusions
The Forex X Code is designed as a Forex signaling system suitable for the average Forex Trader. The main advantage of the system is that it can trade any financial asset in any market conditions. That includes trending markets, sideways and flat markets. The system is easy-to-use and it offers a visual trading interface with colored lines. Signals may be delivered on desktops, charts, or mobile phones.
■ Forex X Code Review