Trader-On-Chart Review (1-Click Forex Trading System)
- Trading System Name: Trader On Chart
- System Type: MT4 Automation Software
- Delivery: 1-Click Manual Trading (Forex, CFDs, Metals, etc)
- Platforms: MetaTrader4
- Price: 59 Euro (one-time purchase)
» System’s Trader on Chart Website
Trader-On-Chart Review -Basic Information
Trader-On-Chart is a software application that plugs into the MetaTrader4 platform to provide traders with some unique features. The software aims to offer important facilities for all MT4 manual traders. Trader-On-Chart can be used in every broker account (ECN, STP, or Dealing Desk) and in every financial instrument offered via MetaTrader4 (All Forex currencies, CFDs, Futures, Metals, etc). The application is very effective as it concerns Money Management Automation. By using Trader-On-Chart you may easily execute trades according to your exact desired risk exposure, lot size, etc. Accuracy and fast calculation make Trader-On-Chart a good choice for day/intraday traders. The application offers a lifetime license and 1-year free updates.
Trader-On-Chart Features / Advantages
These are the main characteristics of the Trader-On-Chart application:
Provides new features when you execute an order
Place advanced orders with one click (green and red buttons).
Helps traders automate their frequent actions regarding order preparation and execution
Saves precious time when preparing orders and allows traders to focus exclusively on currency analysis
Provides fast accuracy in calculations -Avoid common trading mistakes on order execution
Automates money management process (lot size selection, level of risk exposure, etc)
Provides automatic trailing stop placement in multiple pairs at the same time
How Does the System work? -Basic Examples
Here are two simple examples of how the Trader-On-Chart application really works:
1. Let’s suppose you wish to open a long position on EURUSD worth exactly 2% of your available funds. At the same time, you wish to set a target profit of 150 pips and a stop-loss of 50 pips. By using the Trader-On-Chart software you can do all that by filling these 3 numbers and by clicking the ‘Execute’ green button.
2. In another example, let’s suppose you wish to open a short position on GBPUSD by risking exactly 1,000USD. Furthermore, you wish to set a stop-loss at the previous periodic low, meaning to set a stop-loss at the lowest point of the previous bar. By using the Trader-On-Chart you can do all that in a few clicks.
Trader-On-Chart Technical Features
Here are the technical specifications of this MT4 application.
1) Easy-Install (Auto Detects MetaTrader4 main installation)
2) All broker accounts are supported (ECN, STP, Dealing Desk)
3) Trading both 4/5 digits
4) Lifetime license for one account
5) Free software updates for 1-year
6) Works on every Forex pair and on multiple charts
7) Works also on CFDs, metals, and indices given they are provided via MT4
8) Customer Service via website and email
Trader-On-Chart Review Conclusions
MetaTrader4 is an excellent trading platform but it faces some limitations when it comes to fast money management decisions. That is exactly what this application is designed to do Trader-On-Chart may prove considerably useful to all short-term traders (day, intraday, and news traders). What characterizes this app is its ability to control money management with just a click (lot size, stop-loss, take profit, risk exposure, etc). Trader-on-chart is compatible with any broker type and can be used in any financial instrument provided in MT4. Overall I consider trader-on-chart as an interesting and useful application for manual trading and I shall be waiting to see future versions too. The trader-on-chart for MetaTrader4 costs 59 Euros and includes a lifetime license.
■ Trader-On-Chart Review