- Forex Robot: Volatility Factor
- Trading Style: Scalping EURUSD, GBPUSD
- Platform: MT4
- NFA Compliance: Yes
- License: 1 Real Account / Unlimited Demo Accounts
- Cost: $267 (Lifetime Updates)
Introduction to Volatility Factor
The Volatility Factor is a Volatility-Driven Expert Advisor designed to trade exclusively GBPUSD and EURUSD via MetaTrader4. It can be used in any Forex Broker (including the US), and any account size.
How Does Volatility Factor Work?
The trading strategy incorporated in the system is based mainly on current market volatility and focuses on optimal entry levels for opening new positions. The Forex Robot scalps Forex and targets to achieve profits of 8-15 pips per trade. It is designed to deliver 3/4 trades per day. The developers claim that by opening new positions at the right levels, the system places tighter stop-losses and thus offers reduced loss potential.
Volatility Factor Winning Ratio
The developers claim that their Expert Advisor has an 80% winning ratio (back-tested in 13 years).
Avoiding Trending Markets
The volatility Factor strategy is oriented toward analyzing Volatility to trade Ranging Markets and quickly avoiding New Market Trends.
Volatility Factor Trading Algorithm
The Volatility Factor algorithm is purely volatility-driven. There are 3 key points to measure and evaluate volatility market conditions -according to the system:
1) Prevailing Range Level
This tool is designed to identify ranging markets. The algorithm uses a great number of calculations to confirm that the market is ranging and not trending. The volatility Factor automatically detects and trades the prevailing range level.
2) Risk Management / Drawdown Control
This is a protection tool in case a ranging market turns suddenly into a trending market. The Volatility Factor can deal with a breakout channel situation by closing all positions at once.
3) High Frequency of Trading
As we have already mentioned, the Expert Advisor is designed to deliver 3,4 trades daily.
The Volatility Factor version 5.2
Version 5.2 of the Forex Robot includes Optimized Settings to reduce the Loss Potential. The optimal entry & exit levels are determined by calculating the mathematical relation between market volatility borders.
Volatility Factor Main Trading Features
Here are the Volatility Factor’s main characteristics at a glance.
1) Trading EURUSD and GBPUSD by focusing on Market Volatility
2) Designed to deliver 3/4 trades per daily and 1,000 trades per year
3) Average Take Profit of 10 pips
4) Calibrating Risk Profile and Incorporating a Trading Strategy that combines 3 volatility filters
5) Trades any Account Size (Micro, Mini, and Standard Accounts).
6) Operates in any MT4 Broker (future MT5 also) / NFA and FIFO Compliant
7) Works with 4 and 5 Digits (after the decimal)
8) It incurs Spread & Slippage Protection
9) It provides Open-Trades Monitoring
10) It may trade two currencies at the same time
11) Lifetime Updates and Access to Members Area
12) Easy Install & Quick-Start Guide / 24/7 Help Desk Support
Volatility Factor Members Area
Traders using the member area can download Volatility Factor’s files and the related tutorials/documentation. Furthermore, they can contact customer support on a 24/6 basis.
How Much does it Cost?
Volatility Factor Expert Advisor costs $267 (one-time purchase) for 1 real account. Lifetime updates are included, while traders may use the Forex Robot for unlimited Demo Accounts. For traders that want to purchase 2 licenses, there is a 50% discount on the 2nd license.
◙ Volatility Factor Review